- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup red onion chopped
- 5 Tbls cilantro chopped
- 3 tsp canned chipotle chilles minced
- ½-1 lb ahi tuna steak cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning mix
- 4 taco shells smaller size
- olive oil
- black olive for toppings
- avocado for toppings
- Mix the first four ingredients in a bowl. Reserve ¼ of the mixture and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, add tuna and sauté until desired doneness. (About 3 minutes for medium).
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over cooked tuna and stir.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in sour cream mixture and cook until just heated, about 2 minutes. If mixture is too thick, add a splash of vegetable stock.
- Heat taco shells over skillet with oil or in microwave. Fill with tuna mixture.
- Top tacos with sliced black olives and avocados, and reserved sour cream mixture if desired.