THIS IS INSANELY EASY TO MAKE! AND ALSO INSANELY UNHEALTHY.
You’ve been warned.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cup butter
- ⅔ cup eggnog
- 1 tsp nutmeg + more for garnish
- 2 cups white choclate chips
- 1 7oz jar marshmellow cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Line 9 inch square pan with tin foil and lightly grease.
- Combine the sugar, butter, eggnog and 1 tsp nutmeg in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. When it comes to a rollilng boil, add a candy thermometer to the side of the pan.
- Heat mixture to 235° F. (Important step)
- Remove pan from the heat. Moving quickly, add white chocolate, marshmallow cream and vanilla. Stir until well combined.
- Spoon into prepared pan, spread evenly.
- Cool completely, at room temperature. Cut into squares and garnish with nutmeg.
- This can be frozen up to 3 months. Keeps in an airtight container for approximately 2 weeks or in the fridge for 3-4 weeks.