NOT YO MAMA’S TATER TOT HOTDISH
The Perfect One Pan Comfort Meal
Not Yo Mama’s Tater-Tot Hotdish
- Cast Iron Skillet
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb tater tots
- 2 10oz cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 15oz can corn
- 1 bag frozen green beans (or 1 can)
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 yellow onion diced
- ½ jalapeno minced
- 5-6 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp liquid smoke
- 5 tbsp Worchestire sauce
- tabasco sauce to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- While oven is preheating, brown ground beef in a cast iron (or oven safe) skillet. Season to taste with salt and pepper and drain excess grease.
- Add chopped vegetables and sauté until softened, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add green beans, corn, liquid smoke, Worchestire sauce, tobacco, and garlic. Stir to incorporate.
- Turn stove top off. Using a rubber spatula, spread the cans of soup evenly over the meat and vegetable mixture.
- Spread cheese over soup mixture, then evenly arrange tater tots on top.
- Bake uncovered for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let sit for 5-10 minutes and serve. Garnish with jalapeños, green onion, and extra cheese if desired.