Yum! This Thai inspired pizza is packed with flavor and is so easy to make!
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup Hoisen sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp sriracha or Frank's Red Hot sauce more or less to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
For the Pizza
- 1 pizza crust homemade or store bought
- 1 cup chicken breast cooked and shredded
- ¾ cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 4 tbsp shredded carrots
- ½ red onion sliced
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup peanuts crushed
- Add all the ingredients for the peanut sauce to a bowl and mix to combine. Place in fridge and cool for at least 30 minutes before using.
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Spread peanut sauce on pizza crust. Next, add chicken, carrots, and onions. Spread cheese on top evenly.
- Bake in oven for 6-8 minutes on bottom rack until cheese is brown and bubbly. Remove from oven.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and crushed peanuts. Drizzle with Frank's Red Hot or sriracha if desired.